Birthday Party Pinatas

Home Forums National Chat Birthday Party Pinatas

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    EJ

My eldest turns seven this week (OMG!)

I was at a craft fair at the weekend and a girl from Drogheda was selling georgious pinatas of different shapes and sizes, that she makes herself, I got a cute flowery one for the 12 girls to bash away at during the party for €10, all I need to do is fill it with treats!

So if anyone is looking for similar PM me for her details!

EJ

Gigglepops

I got one of these for my sons birthday and he LOVED it (so did the adults!!) The girl made it exactly to my spec and it was very reasonably priced. Highly recommended! You can catch her at the Sonairte markets.

scole1

taylor’s looking for one of them the party planet have them too but not much to choose from….greta craic close your eyes think of dh on those bad days 😆

Taylor5

Girls how much did they cost?
    Scole party planet!!!!! No wonder I couldnt get the number on 11811 as I asked for party planners 🙄

happymumblemum
    Participant

i like the pinata idea but knowing my d she would kill someone with the stick 🙄 😯 😆 😆

Gigglepops

Hey,

My pinata and matching stick was €23. I know she makes them ranging from €20 – €30 and she can do them in all different charachters like Dora and Sponge Bob. Mine was a pinata that was in a Dora episode a sort of round shape with points coming off it … it was really well done and my son had a ball (and yes us adults all had a go as well!!). I have her email if you want to PM me 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

my two are alreay talking about their party. I have had a party in the house every year and its been great, last year all there firends came. Was thinking about Funtasia this year, but D finds it very noisy.
    Pinata would be great craic, will PM you to get the details. 5 in July dont know where the time has gone 😥 😥

I know the girl who makes them – they are gorgeous! We got one last year for dd’s party and it was a huge hit!

Let me know if you want her number… her name is Ruth

Jedt
    Keymaster

This is such a great idea so I interiewed Ruth about it for the Drogheda Independent’s new supplement, the Drogheda People, which comes out next Monday so watch out for it!

Her lovely colourful pinatas are so unusual – reckon it will really take off for her.

anyone with any other ideas about unusual hobbies or past times please let me know. Love to get ideas like this about local people for the paper!

Siobhan.

Taylor5

The pinata went down a treat, the kids loved it and they got about 30mins fun (about 15kids) My ds was a bit upset as he had been playing with it for 2 days and he was "dont hit my star" 😆 😆 😆 😆

Sabbi we got the Drogheda People this week, there was a girl from mornington in it, she turned her cake baking into a business

Anonymous
    Inactive

Guys can you give me the girls contact number, say the artical in the paper but DH thrown the paper in the bin 🙁

scole1

if you go to the sonairte farmer’s market it’s on every 2nd week her mom is there she makes cards……

Taylor5

PM Gigglepops she has her email, sorry I cant find my paper

Biddy

Hi everyone, Would someone be able to pm me a number or e mail for the girl that makes these.I would love to get one for my sons birthday, Thanks a million.

Biddy

I got the number thanks.Just have to decide what one to get now.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.