Birthday party need help

Home Forums National Chat Birthday party need help

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Gismo

Hi all really need your help. I have my son’s 2nd birthday on Saturday. I have 7 children coming and waitfor it……………………22 adults :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I need ideas on how to entertain them. Was planning on cooking pizza’s for the adults and then cocktail sausages and gougon’s for the kids. But how do I keep them all entertained????

Any ideas??

Jenny!!!

I have a number for bouncy castle if that helps ❓ ❓ ❓

Gismo

The kids are all a bit too young for a bouncy castle and the adults a bit too old 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆
    Have some bubbles and dvd’s and cd’s for the kids..its the adults i’m worried about 😆 😆 😆 😆

Jenny!!!

Adults are easily entertained…U just have to have the 3 D’s drink,drink ad more drink…. 😆 oh yeh and nibbles……birthday parties are ssss stressfull…

yummymummy

as i told ya alreadygis, the adults will entertain themselves!!!! its akids party not an adult one 🙂

MNG

Hi Gismo 🙂

How abt getting a Magician 😉

scole1

why not have games set out for the kids or do something like get the kids to help make the rice crispie cakes it’ll be messy but still they’ll have fun, you could do dancing or something to silly music it’s amazing how kids will copy you when you do the dancing, (sit and watch hi5 or cbeebies) seriously they’ll copy ya do a race with them or do let’s pretend to be a dinosaur, tiger etc……get the kids to do fancy dress that’s fun too and even get balloons you could get the kids to decorate them, with glue and coloured paper……most of the kids will sort of entertain themselves why not try and see if you can get an enterainter they can cost a few bob but if prepared for that you’ll be fine…

do the old fashioned games like pass the parcel but one thing i’d say is have one for all the kids so there’s no fighting especially at that age….

main thing is to sit down figure out what you are going to do then plan it properly and do a time sheet have everythign ready to go even post it on the fridge so you have it there to read off, it will be manic but you can do it if well sorted…..

most of all have fun…

Jenny!!!

💡 Gismo i think you should get scole1 to plan your party, 🙂 she has it all covered. 🙂 🙂 🙂

Yvonne

Hiya Gis! What ages are they, are they about C’s age or a bit older – just have plenty of toys about and hope that the weather is good enough that they can play outside… if the weather is bad, maybe they could watch a DVD or something….

Gismo

Scole thanks a million. i think you should come over to my house and organise it for me 😆 😆 😆 😆
    You have given me great ideas.

Yvonne, the ages are from 2 months old, 9 months old, 1 year old, ds, then 3 year old, 9 year old, 10 year old, and 13….oh the fun.

For the older kids i have the wii or the play station set up in the sitting room which will have a couple of adults present at all times so they don’t damage themselves.

In the playroom have all the toys and have dvd’s of singalong with barney, thomas the tank engine and going to do a story telling for about half an hour which hopefully will keep the smaller ones entertained.

Also have bubbles for outside and a slide so fingers crossed all goes well

Yvonne

Sounds like you have it sorted then! You should call into Butterlys just outside Dunleer, they sell goujons, cocktail sausages… and have good value on them too! Worth a look.

Gismo

Whereabouts is Butterly’s was looking at chicken gougons in dunnes and they were a complete rip off. Got banners and balloons etc loads of bits and pieces so think i’m organised now.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.