birthday party for 5 year old

Home Forums National Chat birthday party for 5 year old

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    noeleenw

hi just wondering where is the best place dd will b 5 on 15 of january i know what funtasia is like but was wondering what is astrotots like or kangaroo klub for a party and any idea of price or if there is any where else

Dinomum

I had my dd’s 5th birthday party in Astrotots last august and found it fine, we opted for the bouncy castle party and all the kids had a great time. Have to say the staff were great, they only charge for the amount of kids that turn up on the day and the parties are well organised. The only gripe I had was that the actual ‘party’ food, cake etc was a bit rushed, they obviously only have a partilcualr amount of time for each one…but apart from that I couldnt fault it. Good luck 😀

libby1
    Participant

Hi

Astortots is great def would go there,

Kangroo Club don;t do hot food anymore just party food.

noeleenw

with the bouncy castle party do they still play in the play area too … hope to book tomorrow thanks 😆

Taylor5

We went up the hte kangroo club one afternnon before xmas and it was closed! Dont know if it was a regular thing or if its closed down again

noeleenw

thats what i was afraid of.. if i booked it and then it closed down..think its only open at weekends

munchin
    Participant

ad i saw before xmas was only open on fri/sat/sun

Dinomum

I dont know if Astrotots is closed durng the week, i didnt think it was, but they have a website http://www.droghedaleisure.ie…as regards the type of party we just went with an hour in the bouncy castle, i think if you wanted to do the play area it might cost a bit more…

noeleenw

astrotots is open during the week kangaroo klub only open at weekends.. booked astrotots today , they dont do the bouncy castle partys at the moment as its too cold.They will have themed parties from february onwards.. its 14 euro for play area , food , party bags and host – 12 without the party bags- party child is free as long as there are more than 10 kids- if dd had her way there would be about 40 going to it – was working it out if i had a bouncy castle at home and the food, games and stress it would be alot dearer 🙄

Dinomum

It is worth it for the peace of mind and you cant rely on the irish weather !! They are well organised though you also get vouchers for free bowling on a return journey which is good…hope your dd enjoys it 😀

noeleenw

had dd’s party today it was brill especially as the weather was shite !!! she was delighted

Dinomum

Glad it went well !

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.