Birthday gift idea for 40 year old guy?

Home Forums National Chat Birthday gift idea for 40 year old guy?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

Anyone got any Birthday gift ideas for my brother-in-law who is turning 40 in August?

He is an active guy, loves the outdoors, likes nice clothes & music but he lives in Jersey, so it has to be something we can post to him…something not too big!

all suggestions welcome!!

Anne

The gift id recommend is, order a Newspaper for the day he was born, you can do it online, he can read up on what happened in the world on that day!!

I know this is going to sound silly but I figure you’re looking for different ideas, for a friend’s 40th recently I did a " This is Your Life" for him but not a real one….. I got a list of his favourite bands, sports teams and just a few general famous photos and then VERY crudely photoshopped his face into the photos….. for example he likes Nirvana, so I put his face on the baby under water album cover…. It went down a scream and is something he really won’t get from anyone else! Failing that…. Ebay will deliver straight tom his door!
    Good luck!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Some good ideas there, thanks girls! My mum & sisters are looking for inspiration so will say those ideas to them.

We ordered him a bracelet from the Jewellery Tree, in black leather with silver lettering. I got one for my husband last year with ‘Daddy’ on it and my brother in law was admiring it, so we decided to go with that. Was my hubby’s idea – he can be good when he wants to be!! 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

try http://www.fennor4x4.com
    My hubby loves this present!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.