birthday cake???

Home Forums Louth Chat birthday cake???

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ruby

hi there….my little girl is one next week (cant believe it!!!!)…..not having a party as such but will invite a few family around to mark the occasion and would like to get a nice cake……any ideas??????……..i have it in my head that i wold like it in the shape of a number one and maybe get her name on it……….havent a clue where to go

hjs

PM Sparkleycake, she just posted about tiles in bathroom – she BRILLIANT, will give u loadsa ideas

Congrats! 1 is lovely age!

Yvonne

Would recommed Coulter and Black in Tullyallen, DH’s niece’ cake was got there, in the shape of a no. 1, it was lovely and was themed with Winnie The Pooh!
    Tel: 0419804239.

Anne

Hi

I make Cakes, cupcakes etc. If you like to have a look at my website, iv a few samples of the ones i have made. I also can do any type of cake that you may like yourself or one your dd might like. http://www.annecakes.webs.com.

Regards
    A

newmomma

Hi Ruby, Anne made my ds’s birthday cake in September in the shape of a no 1, in blue with lovely decorations on it. She will make it to your own specifications & is so reasonably priced. Can highly reccommend her 🙂

Taylor5

Hi Ruby, Anne made my ds’s birthday cake in September in the shape of a no 1, in blue with lovely decorations on it. She will make it to your own specifications & is so reasonably priced. Can highly reccommend her 🙂

yeah I remember you saying how lovely your cake was…. i got my christening Cake from coulter and Black and it was lovely
    between Anne and coulter Im sure you will find something you like

Martina
    Participant

Hi,

One year old is great fun, because they haven’t a clue whats going on but they know that they are the centre of attention and learn the lifelong skill of blowing out a candle.

http://picasaweb.google.com/morrow.martina/Cakes#

This is my Web Album. If there is any theme you’d like a cake based on let me know and I can give you idea’s and prices etc. You can contact me on 086-6005306 or 0429372182. My name is Martina Morrow and I call my business Chapel Cross Cakes. In case you didn’t guess I’ve made cakes for HJS, Thanks for the recommendation Heather.

jayne

hi sparklycake,

i had a look at your website and found it very impressive. will defo keep u in mind for parties during the year

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.