Biofresh Skincare- Age Naturally & Beautifully

Home Forums ASK THE EXPERT Beauty & Fashion for Hot Mamas & Cute Kids! Biofresh Skincare- Age Naturally & Beautifully

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

We’re delighted to join Mumstown and introduce our fabulous range of natural anti-ageing skincare to all the members.The high quality and concentration of bioactive ingredients in our formulations boostskin’s cell renewal and the proteins that keep your skin looking young and firm.

Our products contain 90% more active ingredients than many mainstream beauty products and these effectively stimulate protein production of collagen and elastin to maintain the health and firmness of your skin.We consider our anti-ageing skincare and natural makeup to be among the very best on the market and this is endorsed by former Miss World, Xpose and many others. Join us on Facebook for details of special promotions and competitions.Our Special Introductory offer includes 1 day,night and eye cream for €59.00

If you would like some skincare advice or samples please email your name and address to info@biofreshskincare.ie or alternatively visit our store in Drogheda & Dublin (open 7 days a week ) Products can also be ordered online through our website Biofresh Skincare.ie

Jedt

I am using their products for the past few weeks and they are gorgeous! They smell beautiful and feel amazing on. The botox effect cream is fabulous. I am getting it for my mam, granny, mam-in-law and sister for Christmas. Its a fab product!!

And the make up is beautiful too – loving the mineral foundation on my skin.

Jedt

If you have a special night out coming up and want your make-up done, you can get it done for free when you buy products in Biofresh.

Their make-up is fab, really soft and stays on very well.

I am loving the products, cannot recommend highly enough 😀

munchin
    Participant

Must pop in and have a look in shop…shop looks lovely..good to hear products are good

Jedt

Let them know you are a Mumstown member and you will be well looked after. Catherine & Carina are the new beauty experts on Mumstown and can answer all our make-up queries now!

Yvonne

I bought foundation there last week! The mineral make up – it is good, I need to practise applying it more to get the best coverage.

Might pop in tomorrow for a sample of the creams to give them a try and hopefully I can buy after Christmas if they suit!

Taylor5

I used the sample creams yesterday and they are sooo nice! The smell is devine. Im going to pop in and pick up an xmas gift set of creams for my mam for under the tree.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yvonne, here are some tips for using the foundation, from Catherine @Biofresh:

"Put the product into the lid, put the brush into the foundation, then tap the brush and blend into the skin, using a circular motion"

For ay make-up advice, tips etc please feel free to pop into Catherine & Carina at the store on West st in Drogheda or their Dublin store. They are happy to advise and help you pick the right products for your skin and also, show you how to use them.

See more at: http://www.biofreshskincare.ie/

Taylor5

I got these creams for my mother for Christmas, i got the starter pack which inc. a day, night and a eye cream. I have 1 sample packet left that im trying to make last…. i would love some creams for myself but i have loads of bills next month so the creams will have to be put on hold

Yvonne

Thanks for the tips.. its a bit patience that is needed too.. but what I have found out that helps is to put on the first ‘layer’, leave it for a few mins and reapply where necessary, and keep doing until I am happy with it as it seems to change when it settles on your skin..

I also have some bare minerals left and used that one day, as it was in the drawer and the Bellapierre was in the bag, but the bare mineras dries my skin out so much more!! So there is a great advantage straight away!

I would love the creams too Taylor.. but got moisturiser etc for Christmas, so will use them first!

Jedt

My mam got the botox effect for Christmas and is loving it. She used to be a smoker and quit a few years ago and is always looking for creams that will help soften the smoker lines and she is really happy with this one. its going down well with her and she is a hard one to please with things like this!

Taylor5

Botox effect i didnt see that one!

I wonder are they still doing the the 3 large tubs for 55e…. My skin is sooo soft and in such good condition, they are the best creams i have ever used.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.