BINGO

Home Forums National Chat BINGO

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    LANA
    Participant

hi anyone know a good bingo hall in drogheda meath area .we went to one in a pub but the turn out was small maybe 10 -15 people. thanks

Jedt

There’s a lot of Bingo going on in Balbriggan, they’re mad for it!! Try ringing the community centre to find out about it. Not sure if that helps but I think they still get good crowds

scole1

think there’s bingo in bettystown in one of the pubs i’m sure if ya check paper ther might be something say would be a laugh

trixiebell
    Participant

hi elaste, theres bingo on in nano reids on the rathmullan road, think its on the wed or thursday night, there always seems to be a big crowd there.

Taylor5

Is it not tuesdays? we were at bowling one night and the place was PACKED

scole1

oh guess what made me laugh there’s an advert in the leader looking for bingo mc must have own equipment, sure if there’s no bingo you could become an mc instead…lol….

super minder

it thurday at 8 pm but you must go early to get a seat.
    good fun. xxxxxxxxxx

won 50 euros a couple of weeks ago

LANA
    Participant

THANKS 4 ALL THE REPLYIES GIRLS . WE LL GIVE NANO REIDS A TRY..MAYBE I MIGHT HAVE SOME LUCK …..THANKS

scole1

elaste, there’s bingo on now on mondays in the village hotel in bettystown at 8.30pm fun bingo started on monday only saw notice yesterday in supervalue

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.