bin service

Home Forums Louth Chat bin service

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    carly

was just looking at the topic about bin charges… i know a woman who uses a man with a huge van to take her wheelie bin to louth county council dump.. he empties and returns it for €10.. he also takes ur recycling to the recycling centre..all this for a tenner…beats any bin service i know of!! and he covers all areas..

scole1

does she pay to have a wheelie bin though? or did she buyher own…but people like him should start doing stuff like that and no doubt he’ll have a roaring trade especially now when people are looking for ways to save money, however if you work it out over the year and empty it weekly with him 52 weeks that’s 520euro

carly

no she paid €20 for the bin off panda, then she switched to allied as she didnt like the card system panda switched to. allied sent her out a sticker to put over the panda logo on the bin.. then allied started charging €16 per tag so as she puts hers out every week, she is saving €6 a week and getting all her recycling done in to the bargain so it works out well for her.. she said hes great..he washed and disenfected her bin last week at no extra cost..im thinkin of giving him a try..

Taylor5

There are alot of people doing this and fly tipping…. be very carefull who you entrust your rubbish too, if the fly tip and its traced back to you, you will get the 1500 fine not the guy you paid to remove you rubbish

carly

i rang him..he said he will show the receipt from the dump as proof.. he said he understands why people would be weary as a lady he collects from was caught out with that. he said she paid a man to clear out her garden shed and household rubbish in drogheda and it was found in co. armagh! she got taken to court..but this guy has everything above board..im gonna use him in future..

jillybean

hi carly, that guy sounds great! anything to save a bit of money!! could i get his number from you?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.