bin bag of baby boys clothes 0-12mths some bnwt

Home Forums SWAP SHOP bin bag of baby boys clothes 0-12mths some bnwt

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    noeleenw

25 euro can meet in louth

Jedt
    Keymaster

Noeleen,

Why don’t you send them to Tammy at the clothesline.ie? (Her ad is the one with the clothesline, on the right) she will give you credit for them and you can buy bigger clothes instead.

Its like swapping the clothes that no longer fit for lovely ones that do!

All the clothes Tammy takes in are of good quality and are from good shops, many still havetags on. This is a great way to trade up and save a fortune on new clothes and also, someone will get great use out the ones you have to give away.

Tammy can be reached at clothesline.ie, she is brill. Make sure to let her know you’re a Mumstown member, she really looks after us well!!

tam

Hi Noeleen,

Tammy here, you can send the clothes to me but if you are in Dublin any day you can drop them Deb, our Dublin agent. I’ll pass on her details if you PM me.

We also offer a reverse pickup service whereby you organise postage through us. We can arrange postage of up to 30 kilos which is useful for those who have mountains of clothes to submit as it costs a fortune otherwise. We send you a label to pop on your parcel and drop to the post office so we can trace it aswell.

Can’t say fairer than that!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.