billpay.ie

Home Forums National Chat billpay.ie

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Hi
    Does anyone use this service? I thinking of setting up an account but just want to know if you can pay off your bills before they arrive Ie 20 euro a week or so, or do you have to pay your bills in full as they arrive?

Thanks in advance

munchin
    Participant

hi talyor i don’t use billpay.ie but i have internet banking set up on my account and you can pay what you like when you like

Anonymous
    Inactive

I do the same as muchin, use internet banking and just pay an amount into my ESB/GAS bills every month regardless of the will, for the summer i end up in credit and during the winter months i might have to make an extra payment, i have done this for years and find it easier to manage. Have to say though i was a bit pissed of with ESB, got a call a few months ago to say that there was an outstanding amount on my account, they never ring me when every second month my account is in credit 👿

Taylor5

Thanks girls
    I know the internet banking might be the better option but I kinda didnt want to use this method as its dh account not mine. Not that he would mind but I wouldnt like him having a nosey about my bank account…. not that there is anything in it 🙄 🙄 🙄

scole1

ah Lai off the subject but your lads look so cute dressed up….lol…..

yummymummy

i have set up an account here to pay bills when i move house, i do use internet banking but some places arent on internet banking so ill use this one too. as far as im aware you can pay what u like,, when you like off your bills!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.