Big Toddle in aid of Barnardo’s at Laurence Town Centre

Home Forums Louth Chat Big Toddle in aid of Barnardo’s at Laurence Town Centre

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Okay Mums and Dads, Grandparents, Aunties and Uncles, it’s nearly time for the mini marathon but why not get your little ones active in aid of Barnardos first!

This month’s Parent & Toddler Coffee Morning at the Bagel Bar in Laurence Town Centre takes place on Tuesday 1st June and we will be having our very own sports day!

LTC are hosting a Big Toddle in aid of Barnardos for the third year running. This year will be even bigger and better than the last. Toddlers (with a helping hand from parents) will be racing on our track to raise funds for this wonderful cause. There will be plenty of prizes and treats for everyone as well as free car parking as always!

To participate in the Danone Big Toddle for Barnardos at the Laurence Town Centre, simply pop along to the customer service desk in the Laurence Town Centre or ask any centre staff for a sponsorship form for yourtoddler. You can also just turn up on the day and donate any amount you wish to offer. For more info check http://www.laurencetowncentre.com or phone Laurence Town Centre on 041 9810940.

Regards
    Susan

munchin
    Participant

Must remind DH this is on next week – the babs can do it if daddy holds her hands as she’s not walking on her own yet 😆 dd1 will be thrilled – she loves her bagel bar mornings 😉
    I did go onto the website for more info – but all i could find was that next coffee morning is Tues 4th May!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mumstown is delighted to support this event.

We’ll be there with our own little toddler to take part and throw a few coins in to the buckets for Barnardos; a very worthy charity who help children in need.

Should be good fun. There will be balloons and stickers for the little ones who take part and complimentary Bagel Bites from the Bagel Bar too.

With spot prizes and the usual parent & baby/toddler 1st Tuesday free parking, there is something for everyone.

Hope to see lots of ‘Big & Little Toddlers’ there on the day!

The fun kicks off around 10.30am

We are so excited – TV3 want to feature the Big Toddle for Barnardos on Ireland AM next week!
    All we need now is toddlers! Maybe you can help? 😀

It’s an early start to your bank holiday weekend, but we guarantee it will be great fun on the day and you’ll get to see your precious little ones on TV. 😉

Where: TV3 studios in Westgate Business Park, Ballymount, Dublin 24. Directions:[url]http://www.tv3.ie/contact.php[/url]
    When: Next Friday, 4th June
    Time: We need to be at TV3 studios at 8.30am for our 9.35am time slot is (so not to early 🙂 ) to be live with Mark Cagney and all the Ireland AM gang (Parking available)

Who: We want children from babies to five years of age and ideally a parent or carer to look after them and take part too!

To chat about this or confirm your kids, let me(Katherine) know, or call me on 01 7080450 or email katherine.thomas@barnardos.ie

I’ll be organising toddle t-shirts for all the kids, so l really need to know if you can make it by next Wednesday 2nd June.

Thanks a million for your support from all of us here in Barnardos

scole1

just to ask are younger crawling babies allowed…and what should we give is there a min amount….

munchin
    Participant

scole dh is going with both girls – apprently e1 is holding one of e2’s hands and dh the other 😆 😆 😀 well that’s their plan! though i’m sure e2 will go quick crawling

scole1

lol……how cute

Taylor5

i might have two tomorrow as one is sick!!! Just sore throat nothing major… so well able to toddle

Would love to do the Ireland am toddle… will check with my mam if we can stay in her house the night before. Any other girls up for the toddle in at tv3?

munchin
    Participant

Taylor i almost put my name day as i had Friday off but i’ve had to swap – i’m off Thurs now so can’t do it. Hope you get someone to go along with you

Taylor5

Didnt even make it to the Laurences today… have lots of snot and coughs and high temps here, didnt want tospread our germs so gave it a miss
    Ah dont think i’d do friday tbh just thinking out loud iykwim

munchin
    Participant

well both girls had a ball by all accounts – thanks to all for the organising – hope Barnados raised lots of funds.
    E1 is wearing her medal now that i’s been cleaning of the smoothie i believe she spilled everywhere 🙄
    Taylor hope your pair are ok

Yvonne

They had a great time today, Munchin E2 is so so like you!!!!

munchin
    Participant

funny Yvonne everyone always said E1 was spitting image of me but I could never see it BUT i can see me in E2 esp now – i have a photo of me on my 1st b’day and it’s her

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.