big toddle for barnardos

Home Forums Louth Chat big toddle for barnardos

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    scole1

that time again girls to start planning big toddle. it would be great if poeple would club together to do the toddle for barnardos this year, last year we made a good few euro for barnardos could have made more but unfortunately the turn put was not great……again no date is set until all can decide if they would like to get involved…..

if interested please post up but remember this is for charity and that it would be great if anyone interested be commited and have a better turn out than last year….

again thanks to taylor, mumof2 and kelly for their support last year and their great amount raised…..

if you can’t get involved maybe a donation for a good cause can be made….closer to the time on line donations page will be set up….

thanks again…

joey_rudd

is there anymore info about it….it would be helpful to know when it is
    so i can sart planning early what to do 🙂

scole1

http://www.barnardos.ie/thebigtoddle.htm#whatis

last year we did it in may….i’ve to check the dates that we have to do it….

joey_rudd

do you know where it’ll be yet?

scole1

no that’ll all be planned closer to the time, we did it in townley hall last year, it’s 1/2 mile for the kids to do they toddle along wether it’s in a buggy or whatever….we can choose location to suit all this year….when we get a date sorted but about april or may time when weather is nicer…..

joey_rudd

that should give ds plenty of time to start walking so he can join in too

scole1

he could crawl too if not walking but i aint picking him up unless i got steal pants on/….. 😆 😆 😆 😉

joey_rudd

😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

The river walk down at the ramparts might be ready by then…. but count me out.
    I’d do a toddle but with playgroup or elsewhere but not mumstown, not going to embarass myself again this year…..Sorry!

Anonymous
    Inactive

😆 😆 Why Taylor, what happened last year???

It sounds good. Would it be purely mumstown or anyone interested?

scole1

anyone who is genuinely interested last year was embarrassing as only taylor, myself, mumof2 and kelly turned up…..

Yvonne

Oh dear! I would be up for it this year too, I remember I was away when it was on last year!

Anonymous
    Inactive

😆 😆 (at the excuses coming out), I was moving and had a sickly child. But I’m keen for this year. Hopefully A will be walking by then but I’m not holding my breath!

Taylor5

I could have died for kelly last year, there was someone from the paper there and only a handfull of us 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳

ed1
    Participant

i would say more will go this year as last year we had only started on this and were very shy (i know i was) i might make it this year but my toddlers are not very toddlerish anymore, they are 8 and 5 but i am sure they would love the walk.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.