Big Thank You to Mumstown

Home Forums National Chat Big Thank You to Mumstown

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t think this gets said enough, so from all of us at EVB a very very big Thank you to Mumstown for a great beach party today. The kids were spoilt for choice with all the entertainment provided! And all for free on a wet and miserable summers day – where else would you get it?

You work so hard and deserve a massive pat on the back.

Yvonne & Siobhán

munchin
    Participant

i’ve just been talking to my two girls and by god they had a ball i believe they had their faces painted, got sword balloons, gave the lion high fives and more !!!!!!!
    Thanks to Mumstown for organising a great event and to everyone else involved too only wish i could get off work first tuesday of every month 😉 Thanks All

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ah, thanks very much!! It’s our pleasure – just seeing all those little faces so happy on such a miserable day is enough for us but its also lovely to be told thank you. Means alot.

Hope the gang on Thursday are as happy with what we’ve got planned for the Marshes event – we are going to be unveiling an inflatable obstacle course for the little ones to crawl around and get lost in!!!

If anyone fancies coming up for more goody bags and treats, we’ll be in Bagel Bar, Marshes, Dundalk from 10am-12. 😀 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.