BIG NIGHT OUT….

Home Forums National Chat BIG NIGHT OUT….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 197 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Girl as you know we are heading out for a few drinks on the 5th, everyone and anyone welcome. The night out is in Bru on the 5th of March…..
    A few of us were thinking of going out for a bite to eat, we were thinking of Chancos as they have 17.50 all you can eat offer and heard the food is lovely… (someone did have a rotten night there last night) but idont think us 8 week starved women and man will put up with being handed ONE plate of food….. they would be hung drawn and quartered :lol: :lol: :lol:
    So anyone up for a bit of food first say about 7 or 7,30 (so we can get into meet the rest in bru who dont want to eat)
    Everyone feel free to add you name to the list…..

Taylor
    Yvonne
    Trixiebell
    Yummy (i guess you will be coming too)

yummymummy

you guessed right taylor…..cant wait 🙂 €5 cocktails…woho 🙂

Taylor5

you coming for the meal? I knew you would be there for the drinks a girl after my own heart 😆 😆 😆
    Dont know if babs or happy will be joining us for FOOD 😯

yummymummy

Ill go for food if there is a few heads going, if not ill fill my belly with long island iced teas instead 🙂

trixiebell
    Participant

come on girls dont be shy 😀 should be a great night and will be well worth it after all the hard work we have put in on OT.

Everyone welcome not just for OT people lol!!

Babs

Ah yeah, count me in!! I have to work the next day so will go for the meal, go for a few cocktails and be home before I turn into a pumpkin….God I cannot wait til this OT is over….I want my friends back!!!!

trixiebell
    Participant

Taylor
    Yvonne
    Trixiebell
    Yummy
    Babs

come on anyone else 🙂

Taylor5

Im sure Happymammy will join us… .

Happymammy
    Taylor
    Yvonne
    Trixiebell
    Yummy
    Babs

Beams, hjs, horse riding heather, Fabienne???? Im so looknig forward to this… anymore pole or op trans girls (and boy) ?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes of course you can add Mr & Mrs admin to the list…looking forward to that one!

Taylor5

Happymammy
    Taylor
    Yvonne
    Trixiebell
    Yummy
    Babs
    Posh & Becks (or should that be pecks? 😆 )

Yvonne

This should be a great night!!

Have it marked in the calendar and told DH he is on duty that night and the next morning! 😆

beams

Sounds like a good night girls – will defo try to make it – wont go for food – will help dh get kids down to sleep – feelin guilty as he is doing this regularly on his own as i skip out for the night 😉

hjs

add me in
    hjs

Yvonne

Happymammy
    Taylor
    Yvonne
    Trixiebell
    Yummy
    Babs
    Posh & Becks
    Hjs

trixiebell
    Participant

Happymammy
    Taylor
    Yvonne
    Trixiebell
    Yummy
    Babs
    Posh & Becks
    Hjs
    Beams ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 197 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.