Big Brother 9

Home Forums National Chat Big Brother 9

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 172 total)
  • Author
    ed1
    Participant

That time of year again. whos going to watch it this year?
    I probably will as usual. Always say i wont bother but i would be afraid i might miss something good.

BBLB wont be the same without Dermot though :( :(

Taylor5

No dont tell me Dermot is gone too!!!

Not saying I will or wont watch it, if I say I wont I might end up addicted to it. But think the whole bb format has lost its spark, way to many players going onto the show

French Open is on, then Bornemouth (sp) then WIMBLEDON 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 Oh Happy days, now thats one thing I will be watching

Yvonne

No doubt I will tune in tomorrow night – hope someone interesting goes in! Have to agree BBLB won’t be the same without Dermot…

mumof2

Oh my god no sexy Dermot O Leary 😥 😥 😥 😥 😥 Although i will watch the show. But i do agree the spark has gone out of it.

Taylor5

I wish they would get rid of Davina, I cant stand her at all…. sooooo fake. She didnt ask any difficult questions to house guest last year, but that was because she wasnt watching the show, she was in the south of france and only flew in on Fridays for the live show 🙄

munchin
    Participant

oh my god it’s not on again – have to say i’m probably one of the few who has aboslutely no interest in BB at all at all – think i may have watched some of the 2/3series but no i won’t watching!

yummymummy

munch i cant believe you dont watch it!!!!

i cant wait, i get addicted every year(although not to a point where i watch them sleep)
    i agree BBLB wont be the same without dermot, prob wont watch that at all but will watch big mouth!!!
    heard nicky byrnes brother is going into it!!

MaryK

I can’t believe this is still going on….dead…horse..beaten already. It’ll just be a bunch of oversexed and gender confused post adolescents subjecting us to their body malfunctions and underdeveloped relationship building skills.

Besides all that I did love the first few: D …I will probably tune in for the highlights with that Geordie fella, who goes….."3:44 am an aw tha ouse meats ah sleepin!”
    I always picture him as a hairy midget running around the house when they lights are out… 😀

ed1
    Participant

only a few hours to go now 😆 😆 . i have a bottle of wine chilling in the fridge and kids wont know what hit them they will be in bed extra early tonight. although my nearly 9 year old will probably want to watch it.

Taylor5

Oh is it starting tonight? I thought it always started on a Friday!

yummymummy

snap ed 🙂 cannot wait and j will be put up to bed with a dvd hahaha i canfeel another tired day for me tw 🙂

Yvonne

Looking forward to it too, no bottle of wine for me though! 😆 🙄

ed1
    Participant

here we go………………….

Biggins

oh my god it’s not on again – have to say i’m probably one of the few who has aboslutely no interest in BB at all at all – think i may have watched some of the 2/3series but no i won’t watching!

Your not on your own. Count my wife and myself in the same boat.
    We watched the very first one to see what the fuss was about then eventaully turned off when it just became about egos and manipulation and backstabbing each other.
    Add to that now, the money grabbing racket of text phonecalls now to the show.
    Nope, we turn C4 and E4 off completely for the entire season that BB is on the box.
    Let the advertisers waste their money! I’m glad to see that according to the latest figures, more and more people are actully turning it off now and actually living their lives in stead of becoming couch potatoes watching others in a pretend one, just for grabbing some cash at the end of it.

…Now where’s the remote control…?

Taylor5

Dh came in and watched a bit ( I was watching come dine with me) seen the twist with the couple, the blonde girls is very pretty and dont think the girlfriend will be too happy if her bf has a pucker up to the sexy blonde 😆 😆 😆 😆

I did watch the BB launch night project, it was very funny all the past bb housemates. God that Charley one is a pain in the ass and Leah looks like barbies granny 🙄 Her boobs are like basketballs as for her lips 🙄 not a pretty sight at all

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 172 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.