Big Brother 10

Home Forums National Chat Big Brother 10

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

Well the summer is finally here!!!!!

Im suprised a topic hasnt been posted already!!!!

They were a bunch of FREAKS last night.

I like Charlie, that black american guy whose name is something like ciaran and even though that little one squealed going in i liked her too, she is TINY!!!!

mamasnake

i liked kriss as he greeted everyone when they came in
    and carly – she says she is a bitch but i bet it will turn out that she is not
    they always lie on the auditions and turn out to be the complete opposite of what they say thay are
    looking forward to seeing how lisa gets on with trying to turn the ladies!! again she probably wont go near any of them she just thought it would sound good!

yummymummy

I know the BS that comes out of their mouths in interview is madness, just look at Racheal from last year hahahahaha.

Kris, the dude with the hair, yeah he nice alright, nice on the ye too, but there are too many eye candy for men, i reckon half the girls will be booted out first as majority of viewers are women 🙂

I like the fact that noirin shaved her eyebrows off, but hilarious that she had them penciled in hahaha

Yvonne

Fair few wierdos went in alright!!!
    Good on her shaving her eyebrows and then drawing on her with permanent marker!
    Kris is nice alright!

yummymummy

Why oh why was she evicted, i really DISLIKE that twat who keeps bending his head over to fix his hair, siavash or whatever the hell his name is, hope he gone on friday!!!!

yummymummy

oh god oh god oh god what is with your man siavash, the clothes, the terrible language the mask the genie shoes good god almighty!!!!

Yvonne

Not getting into it yet at all, right bunch of dopes in there!!

yummymummy

im not toally into it, i will after the first 2-3 weeks when the public get rid of the twats 🙂 really like the girls this year, poor dogface lol.

rossylisa

dont seem to be getting into it htis yr yet ,
    was watching im a celb the first 2 nights but thats gone shite now 😈

yummymummy

was watching im a celeb aswell, does heidi and spencer get back in, cos if they do ill watch it just for the car crash tv 🙂

rossylisa

dont know if they do have heard they were asked to come back . will start watching for them aswell. FEcking dobes 😈 😈

is this site really slow or is it my pc

yummymummy

Its a little slow for me, but not too bad.

yeah they have to stay in that place where they failed to get the stars overnight and the other celebs will have to decide weither to let them stay or not, think its on thurs as i have it series linked sky plused 🙂 (there is nowt on a sat evening now so record alot 🙂 )

mamasnake

i cringed watching the interview on sunday with davina
    she seems to think we would warm to her if she had her own clothes on
    i think thats a shame that she feels her clothes are that important.

yummymummy

they are like that though, its amazing how their personality changed once they got their clothes!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.