BGT

Home Forums National Chat BGT

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Starbright

Now, I am not usually a huge fan of these types of shows, but last nights Britain’s got Talent was just great.

I was blown away by the little girl (Who BTW looks like she is 20). who sang. Her voice was just amazing so young, but so much talent. She has to be the winner. What a great future ahead of her.

The other guys were OK, especially the Irish Dancers. I loved the modern twist at the end, but they didn’t make it. I am hooked for tonight and tomorrow.

Yvonne

That girl was great! Such a powerful voice. Simon Cowell seemed very impressed by her too.
    Felt sorry for the guy doing the football tricks, he knew he had lost… was surprised then that he got into the last two to pick from.

yummymummy

im not a fan of that girl who sang u raise me up or the other boy who got through singing opera stuff, cos they just have sob stories etc.
    cos a singer won last year id really love to see something different win, i loved that little fella who got through the other day the dancer!!!!
    also there is a dance troop on tonight that are just brill, be nice to see something like that win it!!!

rossylisa

the girl was brilliant would like to have seen the irsh dancers or the other dancers go threw 😀

scole1

i love this been watching it the whole way through, getting fed up with the singers and dancers but have to say the youngsters this year are fab, the guy who did the dancing in the rain he was great self taught, the 12yr old who looks real old she was fab again self taught, and the boy who was bullied it’s amazing really how so many of them have raw talent it’s great, some great acts it’s like we’ve already been watching the royal variety for the last few weeks, but love it…….i loved the indian guys that did thriller the other night i can so see that at the royal variety…..liked the twist to it, i can’t stand the group dancer kids with their smerky smiles, make me wanna puke……sorry……have to agree would be nice to see something different get through this year rather than singing otherwise it may as well be x factor….

noeleenw

anyone see this last night the 2 guys from liverpool where seriously piss*d off that they where buzzed by 2 of the judges but they where out of tune , one of them was gorgeous 🙄 🙄

kcireland

OMG … what’s happened!!!
    Farel Smith 😯
    George Sampson 😮
    Signature 8)
    Andrew J 🙄

kcireland

George … wahoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool Kid!

Taylor5

It was such a close call, think there was 5 or 6 acts that could have won on the night.

I would put money on Simon Cowell having a few signed up with contracts in days, if not already

scole1

yeah i’d say he already has some signed up…..thought signature would’ve won but george was good too, i think he danced better when he was told he was the winner compared to when he danced for the final

Happymammy

I think George is a real life Billy Elliott!! Im thrilled he won what a little mover an dthe determination in his face little star!! 😀 I hope my kids have a raw talant like that 😆

yummymummy

have i got psycic powers or what!!!!! hahahaha bloody great he won, i was bawling my eyes out like a sap!!!!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.