Beyonce – dedicated or demented??

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness Beyonce – dedicated or demented??

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I used to really like Beyonce. She is talented, driven, gorgeous and does not live every aspect of her life in the limelight like some celebrities.

But after reading an interview she gave about getting back in to shape since she gave birth a few months ago, I am not so sure anymore. (not that she would be bothered!! :lol: )

She says she worked out from 5-7am and 5-7pm, 5 times a week and ‘lived on lettuce’ to get her body back. She says she worked so hard.

Now fair play to her, she looks amazing after all her hard work but is it not a bit sad she was spending 4 hours a day with her personal trainer, rather than sitting adoring her new baby???

Taylor5

Where did she get the time for all that? God if i got dressed i was lucky, now if Ihad a shower and got dressed it was like winning the Lotto! 😆 😆 😆
    It cant be easy for them, the media just waiting for a bad photo then it to be spread all over the place

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.