BETTYSTOWN PRAWN IDOL

Home Forums Meath Chat BETTYSTOWN PRAWN IDOL

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    sunshineorla

PRAWN IDOL BETTYSTOWN

Postby sunshineorla » Sat May 22, 2010 10:26 am
    Next Friday sees this singing competition arrive in the Bettystown court hotel. There is 3000 euro prize money for the winner. We are looking for all you mumstowners who reckon you have what it takes to enter. Starts off about 9.30 in the hotel.
    It’s part of the Clogherhead Prawn Festival which runs from the 16th to the 18th of July. Mumstown will be there at the festival and manning the mother and baby tent, with space for feeding and changing. This is a family fun festival with Belfast circus providing free workshops for kids, tall ship, bungee jumping, body and soul area, guinness world record attempt, jetski events, crafts market,try a dive, nightly music entertainment and loads more. Check out the website at http://www.clogherheadprawnfestival.ie for more info.
    You can contact myself Orla 087-2797901 to enter or turn up on the night. 8)
    It’s an over 18’s event.

scole1

was at this last night was a great night… really looking forward to the festival….

have to say there was one girl we all know and love chewieodie….she’s got through to the final on 18th july…she was great…and got through with her wonderful voice…so proud….

Taylor5

Great news chewi… when i heard you were in the comp kinda knew you were going to do well. We will all have to head out and support you in July our own mini eurovision lol

chewieodie

😳 😳 😳 Aw shucks…. thanks ladies! 😉

Twas great fun, and some fantastic singers there on the night…. The final is gonna be a tough one, but should be a great time out. The festival has got so many good things going for it… BuuuunnnnnnnnnGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Someone I know will be diving into the big unknown! 😆 Tall ships, stalls etc… sounds like it is going to be a good time for all! Now to figure out the RIGHT songs to sing! 😉

scole1

la la la la de la…

will be a great weekend really looking froward to it…should be good….

Taylor5

I know it sounds great and on our doorsteps… all we need is the weather and we are sorted

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.