Best Wishes to HappyMumbleMum & her DF!

Home Forums National Chat Best Wishes to HappyMumbleMum & her DF!

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

I knew you were going to a wedding but the penny didnt drop that it was HMM’s wedding…… Oh she got a great day in the end, well after the crap 2 weeks of rain rain rain, cant wait to see the photos
    Huge congrats to K and her family

happymumblemum
    Participant

Thanks for the well wishes girls.

Had a fantastic day, the hotel looked after us superbly with everything – the food was fabulous and service unobtrusive.

We had the only 6 hours of sunshine out of the whole 10 days on the day of the wedding and the walk over from the hotel over to the church was amazing- I made sure to take every moment of that walk in- from the sun glistening on the lake and mountains to the sound of the waterfalls gently cascading I savoured every wonderfull moment.

Every supplier was great and really came through- couple of little hitches which could have been worse like we never gave the hotel my carefully constructed table plan and instead they worked off lists of who was sat at each table- therefore some people were not as close to me as I had wanted but it turned out ok ( trust me it could have been worse)

The speeches were hilarious and I really enjoyed that part of the night-

Band were great (once we dragged the Cork lot off hijacking the microphone!!) the oldies loved them – I loved dancing on my own with every one clapping- I danced to Galway Girl, also at the end everyone made a circle and myself and dh were in the middle as they played one of our fave songs the Wild Rover- fab fab fab.

Am sorting pics at the moment and pro ones are on the way.

Had plenty of dances with my dad and also waltzed with my mum

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.