Best Places to bring Baba’s

Home Forums National Chat Best Places to bring Baba’s

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    DK5
    Hi,
    I just joined up. I was wondering if ye could help me I’m looking for the best places to bring my baba in the Louth area or a bit further out? He is 11months. I bring him swimming in Drumcar (nice and toasty) and a mother baby group. I was thinking maybe the Kangaroo club/Leisure Park/Funtasia any reports on them?
    Taylor5

11 months is very young for the play centres, the only one i would recommend is Astrotots, they do a mother and baby morning on Wednesdays at 11am to 12. Alot of young babies and kids and mammies and daddies get a scone and coffee included in the price

pookie2

Best places for that age group is parent toddler groups – or homes of other mums with kids same age. Great one in Redeemer Family Resource Centre, Dundalk – free tea & buns & lots of friendly mums like me. Happy to give directions or meet you there! Have a list of all ones in Louth if any help. Just pm me

They really need to be up and running for play centres

DK5

Hi Taylor5 and Pookie2

Thanks a mill for the info, I’ll try the Tots. He really does enjoy the baby group he goes too. Much appreciated 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.