Best place to order birthday cake

Home Forums National Chat Best place to order birthday cake

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    frogglestrap

We have a big celebration coming up next week and im just wondering were is the best place to order a cake, something yummy and reasonable for about 10 people ???

is it just mccloskeys ??
    or maybe someone on here makes some ???
    suggestions welcomex

Taylor5

Coulter in Black in Tullyallen are brilliant, i got them for my ds’s christening… fab cakes 041 9804535

frogglestrap

cheers taylor were they expensive ??

scole1

alsosparklecake here does cakes, also heavenly cakes their advert is on side of page otherwise in the cake expert section too

Taylor5

cheers taylor were they expensive ??

No not at all i got a few quotes for a 10 inch sponge spider for halloween… the quotes ranged from 95e, 50e and Coulter and Black were 35e… i got cake from them before and all about the 30 or 40 euro mark, big cakes not small little things

Almae

anne on here does cakes they are fab.

Jedt
    Keymaster

For Heaven’s Cake are fab – http://www.forheavenscake.ie

Niamh is the resident ‘Ask the cake expert’ on Mumstown and she does fabolous creations, check out her advert on the right, there are pictures of some of her cakes.

Highly recommend!!

newmomma

I second Anne for her cakes. She’s done birthday & Christening cakes for me & they’ve been gorgeous. You can ask for a design or use one of hers. Really reasonable. Fab cup cakes too 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Niamh from ‘For Heavens Cake’ made a fabulous cake as a prize for a Childline fundraiser we hosted earlier this month and it was beautiful…and according to the lucky mum who won it, delicious too!!

MaryE

I have always found Coulter & Black cakes to be great & reasonable, approx €30 for most cakes.

happymumblemum
    Participant

Hi yes it was a fab cake!!!!! I was the lucky winner..Niamh is really lovely too

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.