Best Luck to Mumstown Team on Operation Transformation!

Home Forums National Chat Best Luck to Mumstown Team on Operation Transformation!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Maeve & Team here at Bettytown Court hotel wishing everyone on The Mumstown Team the very best of luck in Operation Transformation. We are sure you will all do really well, looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday for your next weigh-in at the hotel.

Best Wishes
    Bettystown Court Hotel
    041-9812900

chewieodie
    Participant

Thanks very much! 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

Much appreciated Maeve

Strict instructions not to serve scones to any participants on the show from here on in…only healthy products!

Especially to the Coach!

Thanks

Admin

Yvonne

Thank you!

scole1

😥 😥 😥 no scones, on the up had my last supper there on sat and it was devine……

thanks for the support…here’s to weigh days

scole1

😥 😥 😥 no scones, on the up had my last supper there on sat and it was devine……

thanks for the support…here’s to weigh days

newmomma

Just want to wish everyone all the best too. I missed ye on the tv last night but will catch it next week & follow it all on here too. Fair play & I hope ye enjoy it as well as reaching your goals. Well done all 🙂

hjs

Thanks a mill BCH.

On a cheeky front, a few of us are interested in doing the boot camp you un there on a sat am before the weigh ins – could ya pm me re the possibility of doing this if not members as we don’t live locally?

Thanks

libby1
    Participant

Best wishes from too

Didn’t get to see programme last night, cann’t wait until this week to see

Started back at Weight Watchers today so will be following you with great interest….. 😆

Taylor5

Good woman libby… you can give us your ww tips.

Thank you BCH the hotel looked fantastic, had my last supper there last saturday too but i had the healthy option, had chicken and veg soup and it was the best soup I’ve ever had other then my mammys… looking forward to another yummy lowfat lunch this Saturday.

Oh no, no scones! We had a feeling they might be banned alright! Not to worry we have healthy options ready to go today, enjoy! 🙂

Best Wishes
    Maeve

Moonflower

Wishing you all best of luckwith Operation Transformation!! you all looked great on tv last week….good luck with your weigh in’s !!!

Moonflower x

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.