Bereavement treatment idea

Home Forums Pregnancy Loss, Bereavement & Depression Bereavement treatment idea

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Here is what one of my clients said back to me after I treated her with Kinesiology:

I had been suffering from stomach problems for about two years and tried everything but nothing worked for me until I read about Kinesiologist Annette Reilly.

"I made an appointment with Annette but didn’t tell her what was wrong with me. After Annette working on me for a few minutes she was able to tell me.

Annette told me that I had a lot of grief in my system for over two years and that this was causing problems with my digestive system. I was amazed how she could tell me this and this made me feel confident that I had the right person and I was on the right road to recovery.

My son was killed in a very tragic accident just two years prior to my visit to Annette. After my first session I was feeling much better, Annette said it would take three sessions to get to the bottom of it and after the three sessions I didn’t know myself. I am a different person, this is almost a year later and I never looked back since. Thanks Annette."

Mary Conboy, Leitrim

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Annette- … 7178406443

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.