Benefits of Reflexology During Pregnancy & Competition

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents Benefits of Reflexology During Pregnancy & Competition

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    U Mamma

Benefits of Reflexology During Pregnancy

Reflexology is a wonderfully relaxing holistic therapy, which can be used safely during pregnancy. It works on the basis that the whole body is reflected onto the feet and hands and by working the specific reflex on the feet and hands it affects that particular organ, gland or body part. Many women find that pregnancy in addition to their normal daily activities can put them under pressure. Reflexology throughout pregnancy is appropriate for relaxation and stress reduction.

Many common pregnancy symptoms can be alleviated with reflexology, including:
    [list:y41zk8np]
    [*:y41zk8np] Relief from indigestion, constipation, haemorrhoids and morning sickness. [/*:m:y41zk8np]
    [*:y41zk8np] Heartburn, back ache and sciatica. [/*:m:y41zk8np]
    [*:y41zk8np] Bad sleep patterns and lack of energy. [/*:m:y41zk8np]
    [*:y41zk8np] Preparation of the body for labour by balancing the body systems, specially the endocrine system which controls the secretion of important hormones. [/*:m:y41zk8np]
    [*:y41zk8np] Regularises blood pressure (not suitable for pre-eclampsia or eclampsia).[/*:m:y41zk8np][/list:u:y41zk8np]

Benefits of Reflexology during Pregnancy:
    [list:y41zk8np]
    [*:y41zk8np] Improves energy levels. [/*:m:y41zk8np]
    [*:y41zk8np] Improves sleep. [/*:m:y41zk8np]
    [*:y41zk8np] Improves digestion. [/*:m:y41zk8np]
    [*:y41zk8np] Reduces heartburn and reflux. [/*:m:y41zk8np]
    [*:y41zk8np] Strengthens immune system. [/*:m:y41zk8np]
    [*:y41zk8np] Reduces swelling. [/*:m:y41zk8np]
    [*:y41zk8np] Increases sense of calm and relaxation.[/*:m:y41zk8np][/list:u:y41zk8np]

For enquiries or bookings please call our U Mamma team on 01 2014900 or email info@umamma.ie

Customer Feedback

About our holistic therapist Lynn: "Absolutely amazing treatment. Therapist was extremely professional & experienced. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience & will definitely be back".

Fiona, South Dublin

Thank you Fiona!

Your customer feedback is very important to us. If you have any suggestions, feedback or testimonials we would love to hear them. Simply email info@umamma.ie P.S: testimonials can be anonymous if you wish.

U Mamma

September Therapy Special Offer!

Due to popular demand, we’re extending this offer for September also! Pregnancy Bliss Therapy & the Postnatal Bliss Therapy at €59 instead of €75!!!!

Who would like to win a My Brestfriend Nursing Pillow???

Simply click our Facebook page to join our page and like & share the competition to be in for a chance to win.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Having had this myself when pregnant, I can highly recommend it. 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.