Beginners Scrapbooking Classes commencing February 2008

Home Forums What’s New on Mumstown? Beginners Scrapbooking Classes commencing February 2008

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone,

I’m holding a four week beginners Scrapbooking Course on the four Wednesdays in February (commencing 6th February) 2008.

The classes will take place in the Julianstown Parish Rooms, Julianstown, Co. Meath from 7pm and the total cost is €80.00 including all materials.

Over the four weeks I’ll cover different techniques and ways to use paper, card, embellishments, inks, chalks, journalling and sketches. By the end of the course you will be well on your way to completing your own scrapbook pages and developing your own style of scrapbooking.

The Parish Rooms are really lovely and they have ample parking outside. They’re very easy to find and only about 5 minutes off the M1 turnoff for Julianstown/Drogheda South.

This is a really addictive hobby and it’s a craft that you can learn very easily, even if you don’t consider yourself to be very artistic. It’s also a craft that you can enjoy with your kids and you can adapt the skills to make cards and alter items like picture frames to decorate your home.

If you would like to know more about scrapbooking or if you’d like to book into the course just email me at workshops@thescrapbookstore.ie or telephone me at 086-2065346.

Best regards,
    Annamarie from TheScrapbookStore.ie

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.