Beauty

Home Forums Meath Chat Beauty

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Fabienne

If you don’t have a regular AVON rep, you can look at the ebrochure
    http://www.avon.ie/PRSuite/home_page.page

and you can pm me your order (name, price, colour, page….) and less than 2 weeks later I’ll deliver the products at your doorstep.

I’ll accept any order in Bettystown/Mornington/Laytown, south Drogeda area.

They have great offers at the moment, for teachers christmas present or to treat yourself. We all deserve some treat.

If you buy in the brochure 16, the product Anew reversalist on the cover,
    you’ll get a bonus bag for free, and I’ll personally offer you 10% off ONE product from the same brochure (it’s not an Avon offer, ad a note in your order telling me which product you want the 10% off).

Talk soon,
    Fabienne

Fabienne

If anyone want me to drop the current Avon brochure.
    pm me with your adress.
    They have a great offer Christian Lacroix (green) parfum + bag + mascara + lip gloss for only 30 euro.
    And I haven’t met a person who doesn’t like the smell of it.

It’s a sented page on the brochure.
    Nice stocking filer.

Talk soon,
    Fabienne

faireire

Hello and hope your enjoying the sunshine

We organise fairs for charity and are having a big fair in Ardee this may day – we are looking for an avon rep to take a stand – would you be interested?

A stand costs 65 euro for an 8ft table in ARdee. Fair runs from 11 am until 5pm….hope i have given you enough information – if not apologies and feel free to ask me!

Our last fair in Drogheda over the easter weekend brought in over 1200 people in two days (yes we worked very hard to get them in the door…and figures are audited by the charity). Whilst we can never guarantee numbers we can promise you we work very hard (this is our full time job) to let people know about the event.

Fabienne

Thank you about thinking about me, but with the way Avon works, and because I’m a new rep, I don’t have products to sell on the day.
    And I’m too far from Ardee to come to do deliveries for me to worth it.

But on Avon website you can ask to be contacted by a Ardee Avon rep, she might be interested.

Best of luck with the fair.

Did you have an Avon rep on the Drogheda Fair? How did she do?

Talk soon,
    Fabienne.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.