Beauty/hair/nails salon???

Home Forums Louth Chat Beauty/hair/nails salon???

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Misspuk

Hello girls, I’m hoping you could help.

I’m not a frequent poster, but do read a lot of the topics here. I’m from Balbriggan but do loads in Drogheda.

Me and my friend want to spoil ourselfs for mothersday and do a pampering day. We have both different things we would like to do. I want my hair, nails and face wax done. And she wants a massage and facial treatment.

We used to go to the Haven in Balbriggan, but they have moved and dont know the phonenumber or where they moved too!

So now we’re looking for:
    – info on where Haven went and what the phone number is.
    – or a salon that do hair, nails, facials, massaging, etc.. all in one!

Hope you can help me! Looking forward hearing from you!

Patricia

yummymummy

dont Retreat …..acriss from bus depot do all this and i think they have really good offers on at the moment.

nice idea too 🙂

Misspuk

Great i will give them a call! Thanks!!

scole1

or try the red door i think it;s called on the dublin road, weaton hall….they have beauty upstairs hair downstairs

Yvonne

Was going to suggest the Red Door too – they have great offers on and its meant to be a fab place.

yummymummy

fab place…..eh no its not hahahahaha. and the staff arent that pleasant either i must say!!!

hi i am a mobile hairdresser and nail technician and i cover all dublin area if you are interested..if you are gona get colour or highlights you will receive a free manicure or a free childs cut,if you are interested please contact me.thank you

newmomma

Hi Misspuk,

The Haven have moved to Balrothery and are called Fusion now. Phone no is 8415945. They have specials on at the moment too.

Can’t reccommend La Spa Therapie outside Drogheda highly enough. Fabulous for during pregnancy and any other time. Staff are so lovely. They don’t do hair as far as I know but for a day of pampering or just a manicure etc its really great.

Enjoy your day!!

MaryE

I agree L’Spa (accross from the Black Bull) is the best place around by a long shot. Once you enter the door, its just pure relaxation, the decor is luxurious, the staff so professional. Its a real treat. Go early, so you can have a drink beside the fire in the reception area or the relaxation room.

They dont do hair though.

Could not recommend Red door, sorry. i agree with post above staff are Unprofessional & rude – not happy in there jobs at all. I tried to give it a shot a few times cause it is local & cheap but i learnt my lesson – got make up & tan done there but both awful. Plus they try to add things on, like i got my hair blowed dried there before and they tried to charge me extra as said i had extra long hair!! My hairs not that long & they have a long hair blow dry on the price list, they basically just made up this price, it was ridiculous, when i complained the owner was terrible about it.

jayne

went to la spa with whole of family and not one of us had a good experience 🙁 🙁 . if you want to be pampered go to haven on Trinity street.

x-beautician

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.