BARNARDOS BIG TODDLE

Home Forums Louth Chat BARNARDOS BIG TODDLE

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    scole1

that time again girls i’m giving plenty of notice, anyone interested in doing the barnardos big toddle….it’s to take place between 1st may – june so we can choose the date and venue…..last year it was held thanks to duleek pharmacy & laurence’s centre in the cntre as weather was horrible……

we have taken part some mummies from mumstown for the past 2 years and it would be nice to keep the tradition…..it’s for a good cause and the kids get a lovely certificate too for their wall……

so if interested please let me know and will see about organising properly this year venue etc…..

Sabrinab 08

Hi there, im not familiar with this, whats it all about? love to know more. 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,
    I also wist to know more about it!
    Thanks. 😀

scole1

check out http://www.barnardos.ie/bigtoddle

will give info, all it is really is a little walk for toddlers they raise money and the money goes back to barnardos to help children…..doesn’t require much to be quite honest but something nice for kids to do….my ds has done it the last 2 years since he started walking and enjoys it has his cert on the wall and says that’s for when he did his special walk for poor children…..

CC

hi scole, count me in, was a lovely morning last year you;re great for organising it again.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thats perfect! Count me and my daughter in ! let us know when and where and I will organise few more kids…. 8)

joey_rudd

scole, have you mentioned it at the tuesday playgroup yet
    could get them all involved maybe…just a thought!

scole1

thanks girls delighted to see people interested…..joey will mention this tues, and i will hopefully gonna see if other playgroups anyone will do it it’s a great cause…..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.