Balbriggan Dental….

Home Forums National Chat Balbriggan Dental….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    chewieodie
    Participant

Just to re-iterate comments I’ve madepreviously….

I’ve just come back from Balbriggan Dental, where the lovely Anna is practising. Honestly, the woman should be put on a pedestal…. I’ve just had a somewhat complicated root canal on a molar, and didn’t feel a thing!

If you have ANY reservations about going to the dentist, I totally recommend them…. they are brilliant!

(and this is all from someone who would rather give birth than sit in the dentist’s chair)…. :wink:

Jedt
    Keymaster

In this case I will happily say ‘I told you so!’

I have a terrible fear of the dentist and literally get an upset tummy and the sweats when I have to go (and I always wait until I absolutely have to go, so its usually for something painful 😳 ) but the guys in there are soooo lovely that it makes it much less stressful than it would normally be for me.

I always ask for James, he is such a sweet guy and an excellent dentist and he makes me feel calm when I am panicking.

Highly recommend them.

Jedt
    Keymaster

They actually have a section on their website all about ‘Nervous patients’ and ‘Fear of dentists’ – makes for an interesting read. http://www.balbriggandentalcare.ie/nervous.html

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.