** Bagel Bar Laurence Town Centre Jan event moved Jan 12th

Home Forums Louth Chat ** Bagel Bar Laurence Town Centre Jan event moved Jan 12th

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all,

Important notice……

Due to the bigger children being off school and play school, we have decided to move the January Parent & Toddler in the Laurence Town Centre to the second week of January. It will now take place on Tuesday January 12th instead. There will be posters up this week to let parents know but we wanted to post it here now so hopefully you mums can spread the word too….

The kids will be back in school from 11th and it will be easier for us mums to go along with just the small children. We are trying to get the word out about it locally in Drogheda so please pass this message on…..

There will be lots of special offers for parents on the day as usual including free crepes, free samples of organic baby massage oil and lots more!

It starts in the Bagel Bar @ 10am as usual and we hope to see lots of mums, dads, grannies & babies there.

Thanks for spreading the word to the other mums & dads…

Taylor5

I dont believe it I have a hospital appointment that day 🙄 oh wait is it the 11th….. will check later but the 12th is in my head

munchin
    Participant

hahaha i’m off work on the 12th as both girls are getting their swine flu injections – depending on what time we get out of navan – i might head up to drogheda
    should have known better – have to come back to work so won’t make it! ah well

missysmum

we’ll be there! looking forward to it!

Jedt
    Keymaster

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all,

Please don’t forget this event has been moved to the second week of January. Please spread the word…..

See you all there on the 12th Jan, around 10am.

Thanks, Siobhan.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jayne

Glad i saw this up here, had planned to go….

It will be my first time going too. so please keep an eye out for me.

hjs

You’ll be really welcome Jayne – always good to see people coming in for the first time – the more the merrier!

Yvonne

Thats a pity but understandable!
    Jayne, you will be grand once you get there, we are a friendly bunch!! 😆

Jedt
    Keymaster

Jayne, glad you saw this!! Looking forward to meeting you next week and please don’t think you’re the only new one, every month there are lots of new mums and even a few dads!

There are posters up around the centre notifying of the date change too. Hope to see lots of you there on 12th!!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi all,

Looks like the roads are clear, the weather is on the mend and we can meet up tomorrow!

Hope a few of you can make it along, I know the bigger kids still off school but maybe I’ll bring some face paints to keep them entertained??

anyone else want to offer face painting services to keep them happy??

Looking forward to a skinny cappuccino – I’ll let the bagel bar guys know we need ‘Low fat’ samples this month!!!!

Yvonne

Thats great its still on, we’ll be there.

joey_rudd

i’ll be there hopefully the 2 older ones will be back at school 😀

Jedt
    Keymaster

Yep, the Govt. have officially declared schools will be open again from tomorrow morning so we can enjoy our coffees and chat in relative peace in the morning.

Feels like its been ages since we were altogether for a chat and a coffee (well, without a weighing scales that is for us OT candidates!!)

See you all there around 10am. Looking forward to it.

Maria30

Hoping to make it tomorrow. Normally have Jo Jingles on Tuesday so usually just make it over at about half 11 but Jo not back on til next week 🙂

munchin
    Participant

girls have flu injections in navan in the morning depending on how it goes etc i might make it over for tail end to catch up and have a coffee
    as of half hour ago I’m not back in work (hopefully stays that way)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.