Bagel Bar 50% off sale 6 & 7th January!

Home Forums Spot the Bargain Bagel Bar 50% off sale 6 & 7th January!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Pop into Bagel Bar Drogheda Friday 6th & Saturday 7th January for their 1/2 price sale, thats right folks everything 1/2 price, bagels, paninis, coffees the lot!!!

Its great chance to pick up one of your favourite Bagels at a great price or, if you have not tried them yet, give them a go tomorrow or Saturday at a great low price.

Bagel Bars are part of the ‘Count me in’ campaign with Operation Transformation and they post all calories for their Bagels and drinks on their menus. There are fantastic low fat options available and they are very filling and most importantly, very tasty!! So good for your waist and your wallet!

Enjoy!

Jedt

Had great feedback about this, will be checking it out today. 50% off everything, even drinks etc – its a great offer!!!

Fabienne

Great offer, sad I didn’t have time to go out and shop around for sales in town.
    Hope many of you enjoyed half price bagel bar offer.

Might on thursday, need a pair of shoes for about over a year now, so it’s about time I go and look. Don’t even know what kind I want, just know it’s the kind not available 😆 😆
    Fabienne

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.