Back to the Future – financially speaking!

Home Forums National Chat Back to the Future – financially speaking!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Folks, Just a courtesy post to let people know that I have reverted back to operating as Financial Companion and will no longer be merged with Alliance. My phone number is still the same and my former web site at http://www.financialcompanion.ie is revised and updated.

Any questions, please feel free to contact me.

(Plus I’ll have an information stand in Laurence Town Centre this Saturday 16th March!)

Dave.

Taylor5

Best of luck

Financial Companion
    Participant

Thanks Taylor! 😉

Taylor5

Havent seen you in the Gym…. i was in with your pal this morning! My God he will have me like Rambo by the time im finished 😆 😆 😆

Financial Companion
    Participant

I was there on Sunday and will probably get there tomorrow at some stage! At this rate, we can just get you a cape and Drogheda will be safe 😆 😆 😆

munchin
    Participant

best of luck FC

we had our review and most of what you suggested is already in place it’s really just updating everything which is all in motion at the minute –
    Thanks again for all your adivse

Financial Companion
    Participant

You’re welcome Munchin! Like you say, for a lot of people, what they have in place may be fine, it’s just a case of reviewing details they might not have looked at for a few years. If nothing else, it helps them understand what they have and why it makes sense.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.