babystart ovulation microscope fertility monitor..

Home Forums Louth Chat babystart ovulation microscope fertility monitor..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jillybean

hi…i just purchased one of those babystart personal ovulation microscopes…. the one that analyses ur saliva..and shows a fern like pattern when ur fertile..i was wondering if any of you guys know of it or have tried it….i just wanted to see if anyone had any success with it..im still on my quest to conceive..so bought this in the hope that it might help…any feedback is much appreciated..xx

rossylisa

I dont know that one .but i used the persona one after 2 yrs of trying got pregnant the 2nd month using it hth 😀

jillybean

its only the size of a lipstick..u put a drop of saliva on it every morning and check by pressing a button that lights up and shines green..u fix the focus on it then..

angelmum

girls i must be of the older generation cos i have no idea what your talking about but good luck anyway

ciarac

hiya yes bought one of those too, and to be honest, found it crap!!! 🙁 didn’t seem to show major differences any days etc, still have it here stuck in the cubbord!

but i bought the clear blue fertility monitor, and its the business, well worth the money, you can buy them cheaper on ebay too, but 3 kids later here!!! it works , month 2 with first and month 1 with the other 2!! so defo invest in it, sorry about the other thing not working for me, don’t want to be negative, but know a few who got it and it never worked either… 😥

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hey jillybean, let us know how you get on with it. sounds interesting. Best of luck……

jillybean

friggin thing doesnt seem to be working for me either ciara..i dont see any changes..have been doin it for nearly a month now…and apart fom a few spit bubbles showing up on the lens, i dont see anythin that remotely resembles a fern leaf design!! waste of money!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.