Babysitter!

Home Forums Minder Finder Babysitter!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Leah

Hi I’m Leah and I’m 20. I am available for babysitting in the Drogheda area. I have been babysitting since I was 14 and have plenty of experience with children of all ages especially babies and toddlers.

I am currently in my first year of a degree in Midwifery in TCD.

I have my own car and a full licence so I can service Drogheda and the outskirts. I will be available on week day evenings and weekends.

I look after three children last summer and will be available for similar work this summer.

References available on request:)
    Thanks,
    Leah :D

Leah

Update 😀

carolyn

hi leah,
    I just pm you. 🙂

Leah

Updated!

Leah

Bump!

Leah

Just wanted to bump this up as the festive season is upon us and it usually gets harder to find a decent babysitter at busy times like these. I’ve already been booked well in advance for some christmas party nights.

Send a pm my way and I’ll get back to you asap!:o)

Leah

Updated!

Update 😀
    i am looking for a babysitter two nights a week and the odd weekend i live in droghedacan you contact me at alanandsharon.connor@gmail.com

vernagorman

Hi living in Clogherhead looking for a babysitter for one evening a month so as my hubbie and I can get out to the flicks or out for dinner .From september will be two nites a month as once a month my hubbie and I go to parents council meetings in the kids school .Have 2 children a boy aged 8 and a girl aged 4 interested please pm me thanks

Taylor5

Leah is away on holidays at the moment, im sure she will pm you when she is back.
    I can highly recommend Leah, i use her and she is the first person outside my family i have ever left my kids with. My kids love her and she is so nice and caring towards the boys

Leah

Leah is away on holidays at the moment, im sure she will pm you when she is back.
    I can highly recommend Leah, i use her and she is the first person outside myfamily i have ever left my kids with. My kids love her and she is so nice and caring towards the boys

Thanks Catherine 🙂

Replies sent!

Taylor5

Hi Leah, glad to hear your home from the holidays, i just sent a text looking to book you for 2 date in Aug, hope your free if not i’ll be murdered 😆 😆 😆

Leah

Update!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.