Babysitter Wanted!

Home Forums Louth Chat Babysitter Wanted!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sheena1974

Hi all,

I am looking for a babysitter for my two year son for the occasional weekend and the odd week night ( week night would not be later than 12am) maybe a little later on the weekends. I am looking for someone, reliable, preferably with experience and completely trustworthy as you would be minding toddler in my own home. I live in the Dublin Road area of Drogheda.

Might suit school leaver of college goer. If you are interested or know someone that might be, please send me a message.

Thanks Sheena.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi Sheena – try the minder finder section o here, thats probably your best bet!! Here is the link: viewforum.php?f=22

There is a creche on here who do drop in service called ‘Magic Kingdom’ you can click on their ad on the right to see if they could help you out too.

Good luck!

YvonneK

[quote="sheena1974"]Hi all,
    HI ya

Im a mammy with 2 children (Angels) one aged 3and half and 4 and half. They are both in Playschool, and we are free at the wkends from 7 30 on for babysitting.

I dont always get a chance to login to Mumstown but my email address YMCK68@yahoo.co.uk

Hope you are lucky and happy in your search

Regards

Yvonne

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.