Babyprints inkless printing baby keepsakes

Home Forums Mums & Dads in Business Babyprints inkless printing baby keepsakes

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

hello everyone,
    I’m just introducing my new business venture, im a stay at home mom with two boys and when i gave birth to my youngest i decided to put together my little pieces from the hospital like the tags and details and photos and the only thing i found missing was babies hand and footprints. I could have used the normal paint method but instead i decided to investigate the market for something easier and something that makes less of a mess when i found inkless printing technology

This new technique which comes in a wipe form was developed in the USA for child protection reasons and is used by the hospitals there. It is newborn safe, mess free and very easy to use at home.
    I decided to run with this and create kits for new moms and dads to capture the prints from the very first day. They make great gifts and you can pop them into your hospital bag to get the smallest prints.

The wipes are available in pink grey and blue.Deluxe kits come with Irish produced white frames and colour mounts in pink grey and blue.
    Contact me if you would like to know more

Thanks for reading
    Claire

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Claire,good luck with your new business.How much do you sell them for?.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello haileysmum,
    Thank you for looking our basic kits start at €12 and go up to deluxe kit for €40 and postage is extra. check us out on facebook or babyprints.ie

Thanks again
    Claire

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.