baby taylor on the way

Home Forums National Chat baby taylor on the way

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    MNG

Hi Girls,

Congratulations to you Taylor5!!!! 😀

yummymummy

Anyone know the name of the new arrival!??

scole1

ah saw the new arrival last night he is beautiful looked really tiny his head is tiny he’s perfect in every way, you could just eat him up….he’s got loads of dark hair, he’s so good, has a feed then nussles down she’s blessed, he’s adorable, he lookd slightly like A when asleep at different angels but when has his eyes open looks nothing like A…….she’s looking well, dying to get home like we all would……she says hi and thanks for all the well wishes…..

Moonflower

OMG,how did i miss all this going on!!!

Congratulations Taylor!!!

Sending you lots of blessings for baby and your recovery.

Moonflower xxx

Taylor5

Hi girls
    Thanks for all the good wishes, well as you know baby Max arrived by section after going no where for hours, the pain wasnt too bad and was managing great on the gas and air, was just starting to get worried that I’d get too tired to push if it went on longer then it did. Was given 2 hours to get things moving but no so down for a section, the section went brilliant they had bloods on standby for and a medical team, but all went so well it was brilliant and the doctors were delighted. I cant tell you how great the care was and how well I was looked after.

Baby Max is 8Ibs 3oz not bad for 2 weeks early (only 1/2 an oz smaller then A) but he looks soooo tiny he has a tiny head and I bet I could have popped him out if I ever got to 10cm. He is doing great just eating and sleeping, he is going 5 to 6 hours at night and every 4 hours during the day, he has taken to the boob great and I not feeling too bad either.
    We have to go back to OLOL tomorrow as ds needs his heal prick test and I need to get my staples removed.
    Told dh if we do go again I’ll go straight for an elective secion.

Yvonne texted me this am and said she was down in labour ward with her new baby boy, I popped into see her before I left and she looked fantastic and baby Aaron looks huge!!!!
    Again thanks for all te kind wishes

scole1

welcome home missus, enjoy your first night at home with the family…..no longer the troublesome 3 now the frantic 4….lol…..dying to see baby again……..

munchin
    Participant

hey taylor great to hear your home with your little man – congratulations, hope everyone well and A is delighted with his brother

rossylisa

congrats again to you and baby max

[size=200]and a huge congratulations to yvonne on her little boy [/size]

yummymummy

aw max I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope ye are all doing well.

Dinomum

Lovely name…best wishes to you all and congrats to the latest new mum…well done Yvonne and welcome to your new arrival ! 😀

ed1
    Participant

Well done Taylor, Max is a lovely name. I would say A is delighted with his little brother. He probably looks hugh now that the baby is home. They will be greatfriends.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Congrats!!!! Wonderful news and loevly name!
    Chat to you soon!

bunnacurry

congrats on your new baby boy. best ofluck with everything.

Canucklass

Congratulations Taylor!! Best wishes to you all!

kcireland

Baby Max Welcome to Mumstown!
    Taylor congratulations!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.