baby taylor on the way

Home Forums National Chat baby taylor on the way

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    scole1

yes girls taylor is in labour as we speak, she’s doing great and coping well…her waters broke at 6am and has been having contractions since as soon as i hear anything will post up straight away……so exciting……

noeleenw

oh yipee 😆 😆

alibe1

Aw glad to hear she is doing well 🙂

Yvonne

Yes good on her, so scary really at how close it is!! Hope we will hear news soon!!

libby1
    Participant

I hope all goes well for both of them…

It is so exciting

Happymammy

Im gonna burst with excitement!!! 😆 She’s in labour ages!!!!!! Knowing her shes bossing all the poor docs about!!! 🙄 😆 😆

Sweetpea

Haven’t been on in ages……..long story and nothing exicting so I’ll spare ya all………………….. but the last time I was in Taylor was just making her big announcment and OH MY GOD the time has arrived already. where did those months go 😯 😯 ………….. Send on my very best wishes, Scole to Taylor. Hope all goes well for them both and looking forward to hearing their good news.

That means things for you Yvonne must be just around the corner too……….Wishing you all the very best also.
    Take care.
    Will try to drop in more often 😳

Jenny!!!

😀 ah thats great, havent spoke to anyone here in ages, glad to hear the wait is finally over for taylor. :D:D

yummymummy

jesus she cant still be in labour 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

come on now, what time did she have the baby at???

rossylisa

any up date

Yvonne

She texted me this morning, no news, she is still at3cm, so God love her its been a long time, they will be putting her on a drip this morning to try and speed things up, so hopefully soon enough!

munchin
    Participant

oh god don’t envy her been a long 24hours for her – even if she was in great form etc etc hopefully the drip will get things moving fr her again – god aren’t boys stubborn!!!!!

yummymummy

oh jesus i was joking when i said is she stillin labour!!!! oh god love her, 28 hours AAAGGGHH

Hope the wee mite gets out soon!!!

scole1

yeah god love her she’s having a long old time of it….she’s getting the drip as i type i hope she has baby soon…..and all goes well…..had a dream she had had baby at 11.30 so watch this space…..lol…..

Yvonne not long left for you….how exciting….

rossylisa

– god aren’t boys stubborn!!!!!

is she having a boy ❓

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.