Baby Stuff in the North??

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents Baby Stuff in the North??

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    JMum

Hey all you M2B’s hope everbody is well.

Can anyone recommend any baby equipment shops in Belfast or Newry. I’m thinking of making a trip up there to look at prams and stuff.

Thanks

scole1

there’s a toys r us with a baby’s r us in it, if you go to sprucefield in lisburn, just 25 mins from the roundabout at newry……it’s where the sainsbury’s is……

other than that there’s a mothercare not great though in butterfield…..also there’s a smyths in newry so if you saw something in smyths could see what price is in newry….

happy shopping…

munchin
    Participant

have to say i didn’t like the toys r us – though it was quite expensive

JMum

Thanks girls, haven’t tried baby r us so will take a look.

Just to let everyone know, I bought a travel system (pram buggy & car seat) from Kiddiecare in the UK got a great price on it and it was only £20 to ship over which I thought was good. Anyway, lovely system and its arrived within 2 days but it just didn’t fit in the boot of my car (I know, I know, duh!) but for me to return it was……..€70. So peed off with myself.

Have now decided not to buy anything until I can see it with my own eyes – hence the trip up north.

xx

scole1

i got a great buggy will last for a very long time, not into the travel systems, anyway it’s a city mini elite…..one had fold and currently sitting in the wardrobe, and light and fits in apparently overhead on aeroplane….

here’s link….http://www.babyjogger.com/city_mini_lp.aspx

was in argos in old catalogue, so if you have the old catalogue you may get old stock, was 199 got for 150euro….but i don’t have the catalogue number will have a check to see but you may find someone who has catalogue, i phoned loads of shops on ring and reserve and found it in dundalk……have added to it, like funky foot muff and raincover etc bought on e-bay, but still have tried it out on my 3 yr old to see what it’s like and believe it or not it’s lighter than a maclaren

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.