Baby Signing Class

Home Forums Kildare Chat Baby Signing Class

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    daisyblue

join my new term in Athy or Naas in Jan. Learn the skill of baby signing in a 12 week term. A wonderful tool to help you communicate with your baby before they can talk. Really helps eleviate frustration and tears. For babies from Birth to 2 years.

Jedt
    Keymaster

We did this with our baby a few years ago and it was amazing, highly recommend. I was so surprised at how quickly he learned to sign….really unbelievable stuff, great to learn as helps baby communicate before he/she can talk

daisyblue

oh it is, its a pity more new mums dont know about it as it really does help, it really helps with the frustration of a crying baby.. All we need now is more teachers all over Ireland to teach everyone.

Iam glad you had great things to say about it and saw the benifits.

scole1

i also did classes with simplysigning lorna was fab, it worked great for us, ds 2 is starting to sign (when suits but is starting to vocalise a little more lol)

daisyblue

iam going to ask the most stupit question but ive seen on this and other baby sites. What does Ds and DD mean i know it son or daughter. where do you get these abrivations from

scole1

yeah it mean darling son (ds) darling daughter (dd) don’t worry takes awhile to figure out but you’ll get there took me awhile too to understand…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.