Baby names

Home Forums National Chat Baby names

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

I was talking to ds earlier about baby names he came up with a few

Rory (the racecar)
    Pocoyo
    Mace (the shop the advert was on the tv)
    Stick (he was eating a lolly at the time)

Ok so getting ds involved in baby names isnt the best idea, but by God it was funny and very cute :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

joey_rudd

awe at least he had a few names to offer
    children are so cute

my neice wanted to call her new brother square ( she just learnt her shapes 😆 )

noeleenw

ds has steven gerrard and fernando picked and dd picked daisy we called the baby joe although we did consider fifi or dora 😆

Taylor5

Cant wait to tell dh, at least im not the only one Square is brilliant and Im sure dora or fifi will appear soon

Babs

I recently asked my weeman (nearly 3) what he would like to name our baby when he/she is born. Thomas (ie the Tank) is a fav so far but he also suggested "Naan Baby" as we were eating an indian at the time! I don’t think we’ll go 4that one! It is so strange, any time we talk about the baby he refers to it as "she", like he knows!! We have the big scan next week and we will ask the sex, so I will be gobsmacked if it is a girl..although there is a 50% chance anyway!!

Yvonne

Our DD refers to my bump as her baby sister!! And she is called Lucy!! I have been telling her it could be a baby brother, but she says no, its her baby sister!

joey_rudd

my dd kept saying she was getting a new sister when i was pregnant and she was right
    young children can usually tell what the baby is (gender) before you know
    have no idea why

Happymammy

Apparently I was having baby jesus!!!! 😆

pinkbabe

My nephew is convinced he is getting a brother… sis has her fingers crtossed for a boy (she’s only settled in her new 2 bed apartment)

Congrats Yvonne I missed that announcment 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

😆 😆 Where were these suggestions when I had A? I would have loved a Square, a Stick or a Baby Jesus!

You’re right though little kids do seem to know. My dd is scoring 3/3 on gender guessing, including her brother (who she claims she named!)

Babs

Well, turns out my ds got it wrong! He has been referring to baby as "she" since start but we had the big scan yesterday and seems we are having a boy…although you just don’t know til baby is born!! But we are delighted and baby appears well and healthy! Ds still wanting to call baby Naan though!

Yvonne

Thanks Pink!! 😆
    We are starting to look at names and it is so hard to find nice ones, especially for boys…

Yvonne

Oh and congrats Babs!! When are you due again?

Taylor5

Thats great news babs, my ds is calling the baby a boy, dh is calling it a girl and Im with ds calling it a boy…. one of us will be right

Babs

Am due first week December, so am 5mths now…really thought I was having a girl too as this pregnancy is so dif from ds. I am much neater (was huge on ds) and have had morning sickness until recently (ate like a horse on ds!)..everyone else kept saying I was having a girl too…think reality is that I don’t have time to relax and indulge my pregnant self this time so haven’t put on as much weight, although I am starting to make up for it since last week…appitite increasing at alarming rate now!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.