baby massage in Dundalk or Drogheda?

Home Forums Louth Chat baby massage in Dundalk or Drogheda?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ciarac

hi just wondering if anyone knows where there are baby massage classes preferably at the weekends, as i have 2 toddlers so can’t get away during the day time. My new ds has bad reflux and lactose intolerant and would love something to help him out….
    thanks!

scole1

check local shops have seen a notice up for baby massage classes around the town in drogheda nad in bettystown too…

ciarac

thanks, have been looking out but nothing here in Dundalk! but got a reply from Orla who does them in Aura here and Drogheda and privately, so hopefully we can arrange something!
    thanks

Taylor5

There is a class in the marriot in Ashbourne, I dont know if she does more classes I could get her number for you if you wish

Moonflower

Hi,

I dont know Orla but i did hear her name mentioned other day and that she was very good and did wonders with a baby who had tummy problems.

another girl who runs classes is Roisin at New Leaf therapies in Drogheda,she is a very lovely girl who is also very godo at what she does..i believe her ad is on side of page on mumstown

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.