Baby Massage

Home Forums National Chat Baby Massage

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    redboots

Hi Mums, congrats on your little bundles of joy. As mother to a 5 month old I know how amazing this time is so hope you are enjoying every second. I am a fully qualified infant massage instructor and I am hoping to start running some classes from my home in Dublin 16 or if there are mum’s here from Carlow I am looking at hiring a venue there. Otherwise if there were a group of friends/coffee morning buddies etc I would be happy to have a chat about organising a venue for you. I am planning on running 5 week courses in a relaxing, social environment. The class would involve a little relaxation for mums, different massage strokes each week, tea, coffee and chat time for new mums. Babies of all ages are welcome up to 1 year of age. The cost of the class would be €120 for the five sessions and that includes all oils, handouts etc. Most family plans with VHI, Quinn Direct etc allow €100 for Baby Massage with a certified instructor. The benefits of massage are huge for parents and baby and so if you have any questions or are interested in finding out a little bit more please don’t hesitate to pm me or send an email to ethna@babybonding.ie. Thanks xxx

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.