Baby massage classes

Home Forums Mums & Dads in Business Baby massage classes

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    denmom3

My name is Denise and I am a Certified Infant Massage Instructor (CIMI) with Baby Massage Ireland. Baby Massage Classes are available in The Victory Centre, Firhouse, D.24.

Massage can help relieve colic, wind, constipation, digestion problems and teething discomfort and also help aid post natal depression. Classes are suitable for additional/special needs, full term and premature babies. Join a class from birth up to pre-crawlers. They are a great way for Mums or Dads and Babies to relax, unwind and learn a new way to bond with each other.

:D ***Up to €100 of the course fee may be reclaimable on selected policies with VHI, Laya Healthcare, GloHealth and Hibernian Aviva.*** :D

Looking forward to hearing from you and congratulations on your new arrival(s)! For more information or to book a place on a course please visit-http://www.relaxbabymassage.ie

denmom3

Hi Mairead,

Many thanks for your warm welcome. It is lovely to hear that you are still enjoying massage with your 8yr old. You are quite right, baby massage is VERY enjoyable for both mum/dad and baby and that strokes are adaptable as baby grows up. Thanks for the support, I really appreciate it!

Denise 😀

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.