Baby Massage, Baby Reflex and Toddler Reflex Classes – SLIGO

Home Forums Mums & Dads in Business Baby Massage, Baby Reflex and Toddler Reflex Classes – SLIGO

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all,

Some of you with little one’s might be interested in the fun, baby-led classes I run in the Sligo area.

At Renew Complementary Therapies and Baby and Toddler Classes, I love to work with new babies, toddlers, mums and dads, helping them to develop and strengthen that very special and unique bond through nurturing touch, as well as reaping the many benefits massage and reflexology bring.

Baby Massage Classes are run over 5 weeks (1 class per week) and are suitable for babies aged from 6 weeks to 1 year (or pre-crawler).

Baby Reflex Classes (age 6 wks to approx. 10 months, or pre-crawler) and Toddler Reflex Classes (approx. age 10 months (crawler) to pre-school age) are run over 3 weeks (1 class per week). At these classes you will learn some simple reflexology techniques to use on your baby’s feet or toddler’s hand, for relaxation, calming, and to treat a wide range of everyday complaints.

WHY NOT HOST A CLASS IN YOUR OWN HOME – AND GET YOUR CLASS FOR FREE?
    If you can gather together a minimum of 4 family/friends that would like to take part in one of my classes, if you provide the venue (ie. your home) and some light refreshments (cup tea/coffee), I will come to your home to instruct the class, and you will receive your class for FREE!

For more information on any of my classes please contact me through this forum.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.