Baby groups, Meath, Louth or north Dublin

Home Forums Meath Chat Baby groups, Meath, Louth or north Dublin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

I have a 10 week old and currently looking at any baby groups suitable. I live in Bettystown but can travel to drogheda or swords way.

Be good to meet other mums in the area.

Jedt

Hi Nicky,

There is a Mumstown get together for parents & babies on the first Tuesday of every month (children’s allowance day!) in the Bagel Bar at the Laurence Town Centre in Drogheda. There is free parking, free nibbles, a play area for babies & todderls, a baby changing room and lots of other mums there with their little ones, so plenty of other parents to chat to.

The next one is on Tuesday 7th May from 10am-12 and you are most welcome, there are always new mums coming in so no need to be shy.

I’ll be there, you can come and sit with me for a chat if you like!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ah that sounds good, we get back from a few days away the Monday evening so if all is well we w ill pop in. Be good to get to know other mums in the area.

Thank you

felicity

hi nicky, congrads on the new arrival. there is one on a wends and fridays 10-12 in teach mhuire (near scotch hall) on the dublin road. the other one is st peters near lawrences centre on mon and friday 10-12. i am flying now but if you want more information pm me. i attend both and they are both very friendly groups.
    felicity

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.