Baby einstein DVD

Home Forums Louth Chat Baby einstein DVD

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Waffy1

Hi everyone!!!

Today is my first day on mumstown so looking forward to becoming familiar with you all!! my son is 10 months old & was wondering if anyone has used the baby einstein DVD’s? are they worthwhile and where is the cheapest place to get them?? Chat soon! 8) 8) 8)

scole1

never used them i’m afraid i used to put on cbeebies as they did sign language and the programmes are lovely and educational….i then got elmo dvd’s and seasame street my ds loved them like i did as a kid…..

Septmom

Hi Waffy1

I was given 3 baby einstien dvd’s from my sister in law that her two boys loved till they were about 3! My DS is 1 next Wed ( God how the time flies!!) anyway she loves them! She really loves the puppet parts on them and is even trying to copy some of the animal sounds on them. I think they are great and are only about 20mins long so they won’t be sitting there square eyed! (although they also have a repeat play option if you need to keep them occupied for a bit longer! 😆 )

missysmum

ebay, ebay, ebay!

I got a great box set for my little one when she was about 3 months old and she still loves them now two years later. it was about €25 and there is about 15-20 different dvds in it, different ones suitable for all stages of babies development. couldn’t reccommend them enough!

Kate

yep, ebay! i got the box set when i was pregnant with DD, she really watched them from 4 months!! I used to use them as my ‘shower time’ and sit her on the bed leaving the ensuite door open 😆 She is still watching the older ones like the poetry and the animals at 2 and a half.
    Would definately recommend them as quiet time too.

Waffy1

thanks girls, will try ebay!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.