Baby Brianna Worst case of child abuse

Home Forums National Chat Baby Brianna Worst case of child abuse

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Happymammy

A friend on my facebook has a petition for baby brianna. A beautiful little 6month old baby girl who was murdered by her own mother, father and uncle.
    They beat her, tortured her and repeatedly raped her.
    After watching the first couple of seconds of the link im absolutely devestated for this child and i dont think im going to be right for a long time after watching it. Its a news clip from nbc i think,but its extremely graphic and they do apologise for this beforehand.
    Im sick to my stomach and i doubt i will sleep tonight. My head is melted now after that. Word of warning when you get these links they are very disturbing. Ive signed a good few of them for baby p and maddy etc but this one is particularly bad. That Poor poor sweet angel. Going to bed now really upset now How cold any human being be capable of such cruelty. :cry: :cry: :cry:

yummymummy

seen a youtube video of this little angel. It is disgusting that this kind of carry on is going on in this day and age!!! just SICK!!!!

Taylor5

I havent seen and dont think I’ll watch it, thanks for the warning…. I did look at one where a beautiful little 2 year old was killed by her new step father, he had only months before broken both her legs while on a visit with her mum and step dad (she lived with her grandparents) never ever seen such a pretty child… theythink the step dad bashed her head and punched her!!!! Sick bastards, burning in hell would be too good for them

missysmum

omg!

it’s so sick. since i’ve had dd i really cant bear to watch or read anything like that. it makes me physically feel sick. there is no reason or excuse for that kind of crime, i often wonder what goes on in peoples heads to provoke such a thing? i defo wont be watching that link.

Taylor5

You can kinda understand some sicko doing what they do, but what I can never understand in these cases how the Mothers are involved!!!! I remember cutting ds2 finger when cutting his nails, Oh the guitl nearly killed me and I still feel sick just thinking about it….. (and it wasnt bad just a nip of skin) What must these woman be like?

Happymammy

Well i can tell you Taylor dont look at it hun, i didnt sleep well at all last night and i had my two babies in with the bed with me, dp was turfed out, i just wanted to snuggle and hug them. Im just not able to cope with videos like that and i genuinely feel it will stay with me forever. Just leave me alone with any mother who condones child abuse, i would do time myself to fight their corner!!! I dont care what anyone says there is no way on this earth a mum ‘hasnt a clue’ whats going on!!! Poor and utter rubbish!! She should have just killed herself if she didnt want to be a mum instead of torturing and raping her beautiful baby and then allowing her partner and his brother to do it aswell!!! Feel i Need to bang my head against a wall now to just get the mental pictures out so warning dont look at the video if you are anything like me… Christ sake did nobody hear that baby cry! Im so mad with the world for allowing these babies and children that are out there right now going through so much pain and horror and there is nothing i can do to help. 😥 For baby brianna Rest in peace babygirl your safe now xxx

Taylor5

Ah Happy sending you (((hugs)))…. shocking I know, my mam was only talking about baby P and how her stomach turned when she heard how that beautiful boy suffered at the hands of his mother and her boyfriend…… she thinks from crimes against kids (very bitter as my great granny used to take two kids from goldenbridge for holidays and breaks this is before they know what the place was really like but she thinks he granny knew and thats why she was so kind to these kids) should carry the Death penilty

munchin
    Participant

godmy skin is crawling just reading this thread never mind looking at the video – god love the poor kids, heart aches for them.
    like you taylor i nipped dd1 when cutting her nails when she was a few weeks old and i swear i cried a hell of alot more than she did 😥
    i just can’t understand as you guys have said how any mother could condone anything like that happening to her baby – have to give mine extra huge hugs this evening

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.