Baby Beckham, Harper Seven – what do you think?

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents Baby Beckham, Harper Seven – what do you think?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

I like the name Harper, thats cute. Not too sure about the Seven but no doubt it has a reason behind it…

what do ye think??

Brenda2011

in the news it said the harper name is from victorias favourite magazine & the seven is davids football player number …..i think they could have chosen a much nicer feminine name myself.but celebrities do like to be different!!.

Jedt
    Keymaster

When I heard it first I thought ‘oh, they must have had a boy’ its not very girlie. but am sure it will grow on us.

CaliGal

I love it!

Taylor5

I like the Harper bit, someone was only telling me today they have a cousin and Niece called Harper, all in the US. The 7 bit i just dont get…

Great clip on facebook…. The beckhams arent the first parents to give their child a number for a name, Joe 90 and Ben 10 parents have alot to answer for! lol

Jedt
    Keymaster

:lol: 😆 taylor, like that, very clever!!

LouthMam

I think "Harper" is ok – not mad about though.
    "Seven" is just awful! I’ve heard worse though 🙂

happymumblemum
    Participant

Nuts the pair of them…
    Think seven is reference to beckhams old shirt number for man u and england.
    chavs with cash
    yuk

munchin
    Participant

personally i don’t like HArper i think there are much nicer girls names out there that they could have choosen – there was so much hype about having a girl and all the pink etcetc and then they pick a name that i think is not remotely girly. All i thought of was "what you harpping on about" 😆 😆

but you know what there will always be someone somewhere that doesn’t like someone’s name! 😉 😉
    the whole seven thing i don’t get seems ridiculous to me – i mean we regularly call my girls their first & second names (as my dad did to us) imagine going Emily Seven ridiculous!!!!!!!!!

chewieodie
    Participant

I LOVE Harper…. but you can keep Seven…. 😆

julymam

I really like Harper aswell, i’ve heard its very popular for girls in the US

Each to their own I say 🙂 You’re not gonna please everybody and why would you want to!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.